Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Most days now I'm happy to stay at home, isolated and lonely, but safe from criticism and rejection. For most of my life I couldn't understand why it kept happening to me, people putting me down or taking advantage of me.
Then I saw the light. I got my diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome.
Sitting at my computer, I'm overwhelmed when I recall these painful experiences.
Even with my ageing memory, there are too many to bear.
I've tried and put on a happy face, but now I see that I have to rid myself of this baggage by talking about it.
A blog is a great form of therapy.
Even if nobody is reading it or listening to me, I can finally get all this stuff off my chest.

3 comments:

  1. I am reading, and listening Pamela. i need to get in contact with you somehow, I would really like to email you now and again to offer a shoulder and an ear. I live too far away (Victoria) to be able to meet personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dawn. Thank you for reaching out to me. You must be a special lady. I'm feeling more positive now, trying to get a job to change my life for the better. Please email me at english.oracle@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  2. Oops, I found your blog while doing family history research into the MAWBY family......the one from Daylesford.

    ReplyDelete